- Bastianini L, Hoareau G, Caline B, Martinez M, Lezin C, Baudin F, et al. 2017. Sedimentary characterization of the carbonate source rock of Upper Kimmeridgian Parnac Formation of the Aquitaine Basin (Quercy area). Bull. Soc. géol. Fr. 188: 32. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Blaizot M. 2017. Worldwide Shale-Oil Reserves: towards a global approach based on the principles of Petroleum Systems and the Petroleum System Yield. Bull. Soc. géol. Fr. 188: 33. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Crombez V, Rohais S, Baudin F, Chauveau B, Euzen T, Granjeon D. 2017. Controlling factors on source rock development: implications from 3D stratigraphic modeling of Triassic deposits in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin. Bull. Soc. géol. Fr. 188: 30. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Garel S, Behar F, Schnyder J, Baudin F. 2017. Paleoenvironmental control on primary fluids characteristics of lacustrine source rocks in the Autun Permian Basin (France). Bull. Soc. géol. Fr. 188: 29. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Hatem E, Tribovillard N, Averbuch O, Bout-Roumazeilles V, Deconinck J-F, Baudin F, et al. 2017. Small-scaled lateral variations of an organic-rich formation in a ramp-type depositional environment (the Late Jurassic of the Boulonnais, France): impact of the clastic supply. Bull. Soc. géol. Fr. 188: 31. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Krim N, Bonnel C, Tribovillard N, Riboulleau A, Imbert P, Bout-Roumazeilles V, et al. 2017. Paleoenvironmental evolution of the southern Neuquén Basin (Argentina) during the Tithonian-Berrisian interval (Vaca Muerta and Picun Leufu Formations): a multi-proxy approach. Bull. Soc. géol. Fr. 188: 34. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Bull. Soc. géol. Fr.
Volume 188, Number 5, 2017
Petroleum source rocks
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||24 November 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.